Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Welcome

Hello Everyone! 
I am so excited to welcome you to my new blog where we will be talking about everything speech therapy. I will be posting materials that I make with a link to my Teacher pay Teacher store (TpT), talking about successes and things that did not go so well in therapy sessions, products that I am using and loving on a daily basis and general speech therapy musings.  

Here are some things about me. I am a new mom to a beautiful, smiling, energetic little girl. She has rocked and changed our world in every way possible and I am learning to count my blessing everyday. I have worked in a preschool, private practice and have now landed at an elementary school working with kindergarteners through 5th graders. I love what I do, the kids that I work with and my teammates. In my free time I love to exercise, play sports, find new healthy recipes, I'm obsessed with coffee and tea and get filled up by spending time with my family and friends. 

If there is ever anything that you would like to see on my blog let me know! I would love to hear from you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment